Who Should Attend
Any supervisor or manager who wants to increase productivity, lift morale, and improve quality. New supervisors and managers will start off on the right foot, while veterans will learn to make the difficult but necessary transition from managing to exercising effective leadership.
After this seminar, you will be able to:
• Determine your leadership style and the impact of that style on your team
• Value human potential and build relationships of mutual trust and respect
• Delegate responsibility, authority and accountability
• Create stretch goals for yourself and your team members
• Bring out the leadership potential in others
• Give difficult feedback without creating resentment
• Resolve conflicts quickly before they affect the whole group
• Develop and maintain procedures that define performance goals
• Achieve desired outcomes and hold others accountable to predetermined results
• Use the Dale Carnegie 5 drivers of success
• Incorporate the 12 qualities of outstanding leaders into your style
Step Up to Leadership: LIVE ONLINE Training
This program is one of the most engaging interactive Live Online courses available today. Trainers involve you from the moment the class begins, and keep you involved, collaborating, practicing and learning as if you were in a physical classroom.
This is NOT a typical webinar but a LIVE ONLINE learning forum facilitated by Dale Carnegie certified trainers using our effective, time-honored techniques.
SHRM - 5.5 PDCs
PMI - 6 PDUs
HRCI - 5.5 Strategic Credits