Who Should Attend
Anyone who feels that stress is interfering with their ability to reach their full career potential. Executives, managers, and supervisors who want to increase productivity by creating a less stressful work environment.
After this seminar, you will be able to:
• Examine different types of stress and their impact
• Explore principles for handling stress more effectively
• Identify ways to convert common negative reactions into positive outlooks
• Develop strategies for managing stress with peers
• Focus your energies to be more productive
"Less stress equals a more productive and efficient worker"
Managing Workplace Stress: LIVE ONLINE Training
This program is one of the most engaging interactive Live Online courses available today. Trainers involve you from the moment the class begins, and keep you involved, collaborating, practicing and learning as if you were in a physical classroom.
This is NOT a typical webinar but a LIVE ONLINE learning forum facilitated by Dale Carnegie certified trainers using our effective, time-honored techniques.