Who Should Attend
Sales representatives and account executives who need to manage expectations with new or existing customers, or who want to enhance relationships with current customers. Customer service and support personnel who interact with customers and have opportunities to manage their expectations.
After this seminar, you will be able to:
• Determine the expectations of customers
• Leverage the Pygmalion effect in your customer service and sales settings
• Use the 9 sure-fire approaches to exceeding customer expectations
• Hold crucial "setting expectations" conversation with your customers
• Use the seven principles for setting expectations
• Follow a consistent and effective process to manage customer expectations
Managing Customer Expectations: LIVE ONLINE Training
This program is one of the most engaging interactive Live Online courses available today. Trainers involve you from the moment the class begins, and keep you involved, collaborating, practicing and learning as if you were in a physical classroom.
This is NOT a typical webinar but a LIVE ONLINE learning forum facilitated by Dale Carnegie certified trainers using our effective, time-honored techniques.