Who Should Attend
Customer Service, sales representatives, customer and technical support teams, receptionists, and accounts payable personnel. This course is ideal for any client-facing employee.
After this seminar, you will be able to:
- Use the Four Drivers of Customer Service and Three Customer Service Principles to build customer relationships.
- Assess customer service attitudes to set goals for improvement.
- Develop and ask the right questions to gain insight into the customer experience.
- Apply attitude control principles to maintain professionalism.
- Use conversational language to prevent high pressure customer interactions.
Attitudes for Service: LIVE ONLINE Training
This program is one of the most engaging interactive Live Online courses available today. Trainers involve you from the moment the class begins, and keep you involved, collaborating, practicing and learning as if you were in a physical classroom.
This is NOT a typical webinar but a LIVE ONLINE learning forum facilitated by Dale Carnegie certified trainers using our effective, time-honored techniques.
PMI - 3 PDUs
HRCI - 2.75 General Business Credits