A Manager’s Guide to Sustainable Employee Engagement
Interactive Virtual Classroom
Price: $499 USD
Total Length: 6 Hours
Number of Sessions: Three consecutive weekly 2-hr sessions
Research shows that front-line managers have more control over employee engagement levels than any other business driver -- more than faith in senior management, more than company pride, and more than salary increases. Front line manager relationships are the biggest determining factor for employees' willingness to go the extra mile or even stay with the organization.
Organizations with engaged managers and employees out-perform other organizations by 202%. Shareholder return is 19% higher. You can be the catalyst of a positive culture change at your organization.
This course focuses on the business value of engagement: understand the steps managers like you can take to generate engagement and sustain higher levels of motivation among every team member -- even dispersed teams. In this six-hour, three session Live Online workshop, participants will collaborate with others in the same situation, learning to embody the proven attributes, actions, and behaviors that drive motivation among employees. Engagement is within your reach -- discover the tools you need to build, strengthen, and sustain a fully engaged workforce in your organization.
This 3-session seminar will help you:
- Improve discretionary effort among your workers
- Create a plan to impact engagement in your organization, and gain support from every level of your organization
- Understand how engaged employees can positively impact your bottom line
- More outcomes below
Core Competencies: Leadership, Management Controls, Results Oriented
Related Competencies: Influence, Vision, Change Management
Who Should Attend
Supervisors, middle managers, leaders, or HR professionals responsible for devising and sustaining employee engagement in their organizations.
You will be able to:
• Define employee engagement and why it is critical to organization success.
• Identify skills that will enhance emotions leading to higher engagement levels.
• Apply strategies to improve discretionary effort.
• Adopt best practices to become a C.A.R.E.ing manager.
• Devise and share a plan to impact engagement in your organization.
SHRM - 5.5 PDCs
PMI - 6 PDUs
HRCI - 5.5 HR (General) Credits